Kuwait still in 1st coronavirus wave – Dr. Al-Sanad.

Health Ministry official Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad on Monday said that “we are” still in the first wave of the COVID-2019 pandemic and the second wave is not necessarily connected to winter season.

            Official spokesman of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad

The rise in infection cases is expected in this time period due to daily activities and poor social distancing measures, Al-Sanad told KUNA on Monday.

He added that ICU units cases rose by five percent last week, calling on people to stick to health measures to avoid a second wave.
He stressed on the importance of maintaining social distancing, wash hands regularly, wear a mask everywhere, while advising people with terminal diseases, pregnant women and elderly to avoid leaving the house unless it’s necessary.

Source- Arab Times.

0

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*