In coordination with the service sectors of the Ministry of Interior – the information and communications technology sector – represented by the Information Systems Department, an online service has been launched on the MoI website – www.moi.gov.kw – for clients to book prior appointments in order to visit the service departments of the ministry.
The General Department of Public Relations and Security Media at the Ministry of Interior said this move comes within the framework of the ministry’s continuous efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and maintain public safety, as well as develop and facilitate its services for citizens and residents.
It explained that the client, after accessing the website, should enter the appointment scheduling platform for the sectors of Ministry of Interior, choose the service department he wishes to visit and the type of transaction, then book the appointment after selecting the date and time, verify the completion of the process successfully, and keep the barcode. The service departments covered in this facility are:
1. Ministry of Interior – Nawaf Al-Ahmad Building (General Administration of the Office of Minister of Interior and General Administration of the Office of the Undersecretary of Ministry of Interior)
2. General Department for Service Centers
3. Directorate General for Citizenship and Passport Affairs
4. General Department for Criminal Evidences
5. General Department for Residency Investigations
6. General Investigations Department
7. General Department for Weapons Investigations
8. General Department for Financial Affairs
9. General Department for Administrative Affairs
10. General Department for Airport Security (entry and exit procedures)
11. General Department for Sentences Enforcement
12. General Traffic Department
13. General Department for Residency Affairs
The Ministry of Interior’s General Department of Public Relations and Security Media urged the public to follow the preventive health measures in terms of wearing face masks and gloves, and adhering to the reserved time in order to facilitate the completion of transactions.
It affirmed that anyone who does not present a confirmed reservation (barcode) will not be served. In addition, the General Department for Information Systems will receive all inquiries and questions to help expedite the completion of online procedures via the email address – infogdis@ moi.gov.kw – with the need to adhere to the deadline and keep the reservation (barcode) to present upon request.
Source : Arab Times0