Expats can apply for 3 month extension request if residence is expired

The directives that took effect last Wednesday allow those expatriates who are currently in Kuwait and whose residence permit expired but cannot renew it for various reasons — to complete the relevant transactions online.

For example, those with expired passports can request for three months extension by clicking this link https://eres.moi. gov.kw/individual/login; through which the expatriates or their representatives will be directed to take several steps such as clicking the word ‘renewal’, the source disclosed.

Residents holding Articles 14, 17, 18, 22 and 24 will benefit from this decision, the source added.

Source : Arab Times


Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *