Published: 26 June 2013
Sources said the ministry spares no effort in blocking such websites, especially since many video clips shot in some Arab countries have been posted online to incite sectarian sedition. Sources disclosed the ministry has instructed the ISPs to comply with the regulations on the operation of websites that publish material against religion, ethics and national security.
Sources added Minister of Communications Salem Al-Utheina is working closely with other ministry officials to block websites that encourage sectarianism and sedition, in coordination with the ministries of Interior and Information
Source : Arab Times
( / Automobiles )09-20-2014
( / Automobiles )09-19-2014
( / Automobiles )09-18-2014
( / Electronics )09-18-2014
( / Business Opportunity)09-18-2014
( / Automobiles )09-17-2014
- OBTAIN A FINANCIAL SERVICES FROM OUR COMPANY.
- Personal Loan Offers, Apply Online
- 4 months old 2012 Infiniti QX56 Base for sale $15000usd
- WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF FINANCIAL LOAN
- Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
- Schengen PR (Permanent Residence) VISA for your Family
- Get mortgage loan from us within 3hour business days only.
- LOAN FOR DEBT REVIEW BUSINESS AND PERSONAL.
- Business Funds & Personal Funds
- FAIRLY USED LEXUS LX 570 2011