Published: 26 June 2013
Sources said the ministry spares no effort in blocking such websites, especially since many video clips shot in some Arab countries have been posted online to incite sectarian sedition. Sources disclosed the ministry has instructed the ISPs to comply with the regulations on the operation of websites that publish material against religion, ethics and national security.
Sources added Minister of Communications Salem Al-Utheina is working closely with other ministry officials to block websites that encourage sectarianism and sedition, in coordination with the ministries of Interior and Information
Source : Arab Times
( / Electronics )02-25-2015
( / Sell)02-25-2015
( / Business Opportunity)02-19-2015
( / Sell)02-19-2015
( / Business Opportunity)02-17-2015
( / Situation Wanted)02-17-2015
- Fast approved personal loans, mortgage loan Apply now
- ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR ANY KIND OF LOAN
- Do you need a loan?
- WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF FINANCIAL LOAN
- XMAS LOAN OFFER
- DO YOU NEED FINANCES TO GET YOUR BUSINESS BACK ON TRACK?
- Kuwait Law: How can I get a release from my company?
- Thinking of moving to Kuwait
- Procedure for Sending Coffin to India
- Affidavit for Marriage
12°C / 26°C
13°C / 27°C
Since it hit Tumblr yesterday, the image below has started an internet schism that may never be healed. Some maniacs, it seems, see the dress as gold and white, while other completely reasonable people see it as blue and black.
- Votes: 0%
- Votes: 0%