HEERA Group opens its corporate office in Kuwait

Heera, a UAE based conglomerate of 20 companies with diverse business interest, has announced the launch of its corporate office in Kuwait.

Inaugurated by group CEO Dr. Nowhera shaik on 20th February 2017 at Al Zahoor commercial building in Hawally.

HEERA has operations in five countries and a business presence in over 50 countries.

18 Comments

1. Anonymous March 13, 2017 4:44 pm Reply

السلام وعليكم و رحمة ألله و بركا ته
    This is Amanullah Poperay,(from Mumbai) an investment holder with Heera Gold.
    Let me congratulate you for opening an office in Kuwait which was really required.
    My Daughter and myself very much satisfied with our investment with Heera Gold, and both our accounts are being credit every month without fail.
    I would like to meet your Admin & HR Manager to have some discussion. I am long timer in Kuwait and working with Alghanim Industries for the last 35+ years.
    Would appreciate if the concerned person could give me a call on my below number.
    Amanullah Popere (Kuwait)
    Mob No. 66399894
    Res: 24723237
    email: amanpoperay@gmail.com, aman@alghanim.com

2. shabbir April 5, 2017 7:10 pm Reply

assalam alekum respected sir. i heard about heera gold and interested in investing some amount so please guide me to reach you please.

3. Shaheen Aqeel Qazi April 8, 2017 5:30 pm Reply

Assalam WA alaikum..My self Shaheen Aqil Qazi..I have tried to getting touch with the Heera group in Kuwait and I got the portal..Hence messaging in this portal.Let me introduce my self professionally .I want to be the part of Heera group in Kuwait as I am staying in Kuwait with my husband.I am B.A Graduate and have 8 years of experience in sales and services.
    Kindly reply so that I can send my resume at the earliest.
    I have mentioned my previous company website.
    ALLAH SUBAHN WA TAALA make easy for us.
    Ameen summa ameen
    Shaheenk714@gmail.com
    Alahmdullillah

4. Rizvan April 15, 2017 3:15 pm Reply

Address in kuwait

5. Abdullah khan April 21, 2017 6:17 pm Reply

As salaamo alaikum
    Can u pls provide me the proper address of a heera gold at hawally (kuwait)

6. Abrar Hussain May 29, 2017 12:40 pm Reply

Asslamoalaikum
    respected sir.
    I am working in a construction co in KNPC, i heard about heera gold and interested in investing some amount so please guide me to reach you please.
    Abrar Hussain

7. Mohammad Mujtaba June 7, 2017 12:02 am Reply

Leave your message… ASSALAM Alaikum
    Dear sir I need to invest in heera gold so I want to contact to you . currently I am working in KNPC Kuwait.my IMO number is…965 96913364
    Best Regards
    Thanks

8. parvez shaikh June 13, 2017 11:55 pm Reply

السلام وعليكم و رحمة ألله و بركا ته
    would like to be apart of heera gold need to invest on it kindly guide me ……

9. Abu Mohammed June 26, 2017 2:43 am Reply

Assalamu Alaikum. This is Abdul Kaiyum M Parkar residing in Kuwait and working in a well reputed company. Alhamdulillah. I want to know little more about Heera gold.
    Please contact me on 66616236

10. hafiz June 30, 2017 3:29 am Reply

Assalamu alaikum wa rahma, Dear Bro/Sis if you are interested in investment in HEERA GROUP in Kuwait/India plz feel free to call me 99774821

11. ZUHAIB AJAZ NAZIR July 9, 2017 4:53 am Reply

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
    dear sir ,
    Can u pls provide me the proper address of a heera gold at hawally (kuwait)
    I am intrested in investment in HEERA GROUP
    my contact : +965 51451556
    zuhaibsafety@gmail.com

12. FAYAZ PASHA July 20, 2017 3:21 pm Reply

Leave your message…Assalam Alykum.
    My name is Fayaz Pasha, im Indian working in Kuwait, please can you reply me, i want Mysore branch office contact details

Thanks and Regards.
    Fayaz Pasha

13. Mohammed Ali Abdul mannan September 28, 2017 10:51 am Reply

As salam valekum my name Mohammed ali Abdul mannan in Kuwait I have invested in heera before 6 month 100000rs in mumbai office hamdulla benefit is coming perfectly no daughter or complaint just I was trying now mire I have to invest in other scheme so please explain me thks

14. Shaik Khaja Rasool November 29, 2017 3:55 am Reply

Salam Alaikum…. My name is Khaja…. I want to invest money in Heera Group. I am working in Kuwait. Can I have ur office number.

15. Fardin December 10, 2017 9:45 pm Reply

I want a job 69082448

16. Abdul Razack January 16, 2018 11:17 am Reply

Leave your message…is there any branch in fahaheel or Abu halifa

17. Azim February 3, 2018 12:22 pm Reply

Asslamualaikum, is it possible to give me address in detail with phone nos. so i can contact. i would like to invest some money if its affordable for me.

18. shariff February 14, 2018 3:23 pm Reply

i want to know about hera gold…